FBC is joining hundreds of other churches around the world committing to prayer and fasting for our local and global communities January 1-21 to begin the year. We will be going through a devotional guide called 21 Dangerous Prayers, which looks at 21 biblical prayers that will draw us closer to God and change our attitudes. Here is digital copy of the guide to download to your computer or phone. We trust God will meet you in a life-changing way as you create speace for God to work and speak into your life and communities during these 21 days.
Regarding fasting, here are some options for your to prayerfully consider during all or in part of the 21 days. Seek God for how He is leading you.
1) Full Fast - drink liquids only for a designated period of time
2) Daniel's Fast - eat only vegetables, fruit, water and juice for a designated period of time
3) Partial Fast - not eating for 1 or 2 meals on a day or abstaining from certain kinds of foods for a designated period of time.
4) All-Day Fast - abstaining from food one day or multiple days per week.
5) Activity/Media Fast - abstaining from a time-consuming activity as TV, movies, a particular hobby, internet, etc. for for a designated period of time.